Monday, May 4, 2009

Be Gentle!

UPDATE: Ok, so I didn't entirely ignore the blogosphere :)

I think I've officially exhausted and psyched myself out.  

So:
- I'm ignoring the blogs.
- I'm ignoring the how-to books.
- I'm quitting my writing group (though I may join a new one for scripts.  uuuugh).
- I'm hiding my writing from *everyone*.
- I'm forgetting about the whole query process, b/c my novel isn't fully revised.  It isn't even *mostly* revised.  AND, it's not my focus at the moment.

I've got to buckle down and get solid drafts of both my T.V. scripts b/c it turns out I'm going to France in two weeks, and won't be back until June!  Not quite as exciting as it sounds; I'm visiting family with my father.  But I know I won't have a lot of time/inclination to work on T.V. scripts while I'm there, and afterwards-- whooo, the fellowships will be upon us.

So, I took the day off yesterday.  My goals are modest.  And the only input I'm listening to is my gut's.  

No comments:

Post a Comment