Wednesday, March 4, 2009

i need a f*cking epidural!

Today I entered the last quarter of the ZOMBIE book.  

-Turns out the villain is really a hero.  And the hero is really a (the?) villain.  Who'd have thought?

-I sort of don't want to finish, because rewriting scares the HELL out of me.

-The story has exploded, and every scene from here on in is pretty intense.  That means I can't write thousands upon thousands of words a day.

Last night, I was EXHAUSTED, from writing 4K worth of fights, deaths, people falling in love, etc.  I drank too much and whined to my friends and missed the season finale of Nip/Tuck.  That'll teach me.  Today, I only wrote about 2.5 K and watched WAY too much Gossip Girl.  BUT, I didn't make a fool out of myself, so all the better.  

It's kind of like, I'm coming to the end of my pregnancy.  And these last days are scary and tough.  But the shit's really going to hit the fan once I actually give birth, because then I'll have a goddamned infant to mold and turn into an independent, beautiful thing. 

What if she's not good enough?  What if no one likes her?  What if she's all ugly and stupid and I don't even like her?  AAACK!  

But Jesus, Sasha- buck up!  And stop with the bad language.  

There.  

Now back to Gossip Girl.  If only they had more knife-fights, etc, it really would be the best show ever made.

No comments:

Post a Comment